⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

PLAYER SUGAR RUSH FROM SWEDEN CHEATED OR BOT?

Options
UKCANDYWINS
UKCANDYWINS Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi i was in final with player in the last heat 3/3, i have been top of the leader board through most of the tournament and watched players post and forums, screenshot my own progress throughout.

At the final heat i noticed a player called Sugar Rush from sweden come from no where on the board and be either second to me or first. One minute i had a lead off 400,000 on everyone and Sugar rush all of sudden comes on our board. In the final minutes, last 10minutes the player was behind by 240,000 and all of a sudden last 30secs ahead and wins by under 10,000 in a play of 24hrs and over 5millions purple candies accumulated. I have seen others post about this player. I would like investigated as feel like i shouldve won, amd playing against either an actually bot, cheating software or worse a KING employee or owner manipulating the software. Please let me know asap and if i am still able to go to live final after investigation has been done or will be be refunded for all the money i put in.

I have more screenshots, statements of my own gold bar purchase to back up my ligetimacy of play. I hope this gets resolved and investigated asap.

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 146,368 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. King does not condone cheating and their team is always working on improving the games and finding ways to stop such behavior. If our in-game cheater detection system detects suspect game play, they will investigate it further. If cheating has occurred the player will be suspended.  

Please reach out to our Player Support Team in order to report it! 

• UKCANDYWINS
    UKCANDYWINS Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I feel this is a generic reply i have seen given to others, gives me no assurance or explain anything. What system are you using to find cheaters, how would we know KING isnt cheating? I want a full investigation and explanation. Think also this is manipulated gambling. I will write my MP and local trading standard, financial ombudsman, as feel some of what KING and players are doing is illegal, unfair and bad business

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,690 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @UKCANDYWINS🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!

Except for Community Managers, all of us that respond in the Community are players just like you.

To report about the cheating, please use the link provided above in Kiara's comment. King Player Support team will take a look into it and clarify if there is cheating involved or not!

** As your co-players, only King would know which system are they using, but not us!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?