📝 Share your feedback on the latest levels 16 641 - 16 685

Options
FluffyDinosaur
FluffyDinosaur Posts: 2,386 Community Manager

Happy first week of May everyone!

This week’s levels have been released. 

Levels: 16 641 - 16 685 (available on W10 platform).

Comment and leave your feedback which will be shared directly with the people behind the levels!

Note! Please stay on topic and only comment feedback regarding these levels.

Any issues with levels, comment in the Support area, any other level feedback, please start a new discussion.

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 146,525 Candy Moderator
    Options
  • Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,878 Level 5
    Options

What is the verdict on the new levels this week?

P.S. Thank you beary much for the tag @kiara_wael! ฅ՞•ﻌ•՞ฅ

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,878 Level 5
    Options

Finished all the levels but the last one. I thought that there were a lot of hard levels this week (have been lately) just too much stuff in the way. The 3rd Episode was the best and several levels amused me. It is fun when you can figure the level out, much more better than trying to bust through a bunch of blockers.

The Champions Race was of interest, I did not play Wednesday. Played Thursday and a Champions Race came up and I played the 5 levels required by the Chocolate Box and was in 1st place. Then I did not play at all Friday. I played Saturday and the race was still there and I was still in first place and won the race. I played at approximately the same time each day. So the race waited longer than 24 hours for me. I did not get another race. I played Sunday, Monday and Tuesday.

ʕ ゚ ● ゚ʔ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?