Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello I am stage 5000. My game has been frozen for 10 days and I can't use any features. It doesn't even let me recover my password! Can you guide me what should I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please email Player Support so they can manually reset the password for you.
My problem is that when I enter the green link, it says:
/contact
Hello @smehr🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Please click on this (Green Lettered) link to send your complaint —> https://soporto.king.com/contact After you click on the link, you will see a form to fill up. Make sure to pick the choices carefully at "Topic" & "Subtopic", then submit the form.
Once you sent your complaint, you will be receiving an automated email, which is normal. Check if any of the tips provided there help to resolve the issue in your game. If it didn't, send a reply through that automated email itself. An agent will be contacting you within 72 hours.
If you have any other questions, please let us know🍫🍫
hello
Thank you for your answer. Please tell me which email should I send to?