First problem: So I was quite happy that I had a inbox full of lives. The Candy Crush application was behaving weird sometimes and I remembered that cleaning the cache data would possibly help. After doing this I lost not only the full inbox of lives, but also boosters? Why in gods name would they be stored in such a way?
Second problem: You guys made it harder to send lives to friends a few patches ago, which I guess is fine, but could the feature atleast still work? Or are there rules somewhere that I cannot find? I went out of my way to send atleast 60 lives to one of my friends and only 21 came through. The feature seems bugged most times and the only fix seems to be cleaning the cache also. After a small while it seems bugged again. Is this bugged on your side or does Candy Crush just stop sending through lives at some point?
Thanks in advance,
dmN