Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have won the Champions Race a few times I noticed that when I won today, I did not receive my prizes. My ID#14713474818
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I purchased the Sunday Special Pass this morning and I haven’t had to use any of the prizes from the Champions race win. I don’t even have access to them. I won the race about two or three hours ago. I had 12 hour unlimited passes.