Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I purchased time and gold bars yesterday but didn’t receive the bars. Every time I make a purchase, I don’t receive what I paid for. Tired of this. Look at what I paid for and give me my bars. Purchased on my iPad
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Look at what I paid for and give me my bars
Hello @sexypg66 I'm sorry, but no one in this forum can look at what you paid as everyone here has the same status as you. That is, everyone that posts in this forum is just a player of Candy Crush.
To receive a refund or your missing items you will need to contact King Player Support and email them a copy of your receipt.
To contact Player Support please use the Help (big pink question mark) function of your game.