Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’m not happy with the daily treat machine lately. I like to spin before I leave my house in the am, and play a game or two then. Lately more often than not, I’m getting timed boosters. They don’t help me any when I can’t play for 15 or 60 minutes.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting , Ill give this feedback to the game team . Yes All timers in the game are real time and not playing time.
When you win or purchase any timed items like 1h Color Bombs, the time will start counting right away and will be real time.