Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I purchased the offer for 3 dollars can I know why u guys taked 9 !!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @gaber323 I am sorry, but no one here can help you with a refund or purchase issue as this forum is just a fan site.
To query any purchasing issues you have please use the app store that you used to make the initial purchase.
If Google/Microsoft/Apple don't help you then please contact King Player Support.