Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I sent 25.00 by accident from my Google account it was meant for dice dream. I can I have the money reimbursed
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @ccartagena120769🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue with your purchase! King will not be able to handle this issue from their side as you have made purchase on your Android device. You will have to contact Google Play Store for reimbursement.
You can do this directly from your game by following below steps⬇️
If you have further questions, please type below🍫🍫