Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello everyone what's up and how are you doing???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @ThatSwiftie_1342213 and welcome to the community. I'm not so tired after having had my cup of coffee this morning. Ready to go and enjoy the sunshine in my garden. As for Candy Crush, yes, I'm tired of playing that! If you are tired of the game, take a break. That is always good advice I have found. What is it that makes you tired?
Is anyone else tired or is it just ME