Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I ask for hundreds every day?? On the app on my phone as well as my app via FB - but I get maybe 1 or 2 that show up, if I'm lucky!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I found this link. Click on header and go to beginning.
I understand what you mean. I have so many "friends" and I send them lives several times a day. But I only get 3 or 4 back. I used to get more than 20. I used to have over 100 in stock (you can only use 20 per day). Now I never have enough even to use 20. I wish I had an answer for you.