Why aren't my Daily machine and candy box etc not showing up right away?

Options
BETH1365
BETH1365 Posts: 10 Level 2

I play Candy Crush Saga several times through out the day every day. My candy machine either doesn't show up at all (which bumps me back 5 days at a shot) or only after I am out of lives. Chocolate box doesn't show up until I am on my 3rd or 4th time going in to the game to play. I complete several levels and don't get credit for my "first win of the day". Very frustrating.

Answers

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,939 Legend
    Options

Hello @BETH1365 your issue is more than likely due to a long-running game issue that causes everyone's features to be temporarily missing when they open their game.

The fix is just to play a level, but once a level has been completed you have to return to the Events screen of your game to allow the missing features to appear.

The Treat Machine is always one of the first things to pop up in your game. If you ever open your game and the Treat Machine doesn't automatically appear then you know you have an issue.

when this happens play an old level and then return to your Events screen. Your Treat Machine should now appear.

If that doesn't work play and win a new level. Again, after you have completed the level return to your Events screen to see if the Treat Machine appears.

If you play a level and the Machine doesn't appear then play and win another level. Each time you complete a level return to your Events screen

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?