Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I don’t know if I’m logged in to community.king.com
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @palin1🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Can you contact that friend & chat with them?
I am wondering that the link they sent might have expired!! If you can talk to them, ask them to send the link again.
I’m trying to add a friend that sent me a friend request
Hello you are definitely logged into community.king.com as otherwise you wouldn have been able to post here @palin1
I can’t add my friend request link that she sent me to be friends on candy crush
Are you having trouble adding a friend to your game, or are you trying to share a request link here?
Hi And Welcome to the King Community
Please check this page for more info