Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Windows 10. Past couple of weeks I have not been able to buy or redeem gold bars to continue with a game.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you! It has always worked in the past. I have not changed anything on this computer.
Facebook works a bit differently on Desktop, Sharon! I have noticed players experiencing various issues where as mobile App works perfectly!!
Let me check few things and get back to you tomorrow🍫🍫
I did it twice and it did not work. The funny thing is that it works on my android device.
Thank you for that screenshot and also providing extra details, Sharon👍️
Since you are playing on Facebook browser, there could be issue from Facebook itself or on King servers!!
Let's try something and see if it works or not!
It would usually work better if we delete the cookies, etc., But, with that step, you might lose those 125 extra moves offer! Hence, I am not suggesting that step.
Please try it and let me know how it goes🍫🍫
Nothing happens when I click the button so I tried to purchase more bars and took a screen shot of what happened.
Thank you for the screenshot, Sharon🤗
What do you see when you click on that Gold Bars to buy moves?
Hope this works
Hello Sharon @Sharon-39🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Can you please show a screenshot of those "spinning stars" and also the "button" where you are clicking on?
To post the screenshot, click on the 2nd button located in the bottom left corner of the comment box 🍫🍫
There are the spinning stars. It looks like it's ok but when I click the button, it doesn't do anything.
'
Do you see any kind of warning message, or s spinning circle when you try to redeem your gold bars @Sharon-39