Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I want to activate ads in the game
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Just yesterday I started getting ads again when I don't win a game. 5 additional moves if I watch 3 ads. It's not Treasure Hunt or the hot air balloon so I'm not replenishing inventory but it's better than nothing & I'm hoping more ads will return, be patient.
Hello @saidos it is not possible to get a game feature activated just by asking for it. Every feature of Candy Crush is randomly delivered to groups of players by King, so you either have a feature or you do not. If you haven't got a particular that you would like all you can do is wait and hope that King eventually deliver that feature to your game. Unfortunately there is always the chance they will never deliver a particular feature to your game.