Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
does candy crush not want players who don’t buy their boosters. I have reached levels that are virtually impossible to complete without enough boosters. I play them hundreds of times. It’s not fun anymore
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I don’ t know PummyRaj. Level 15577 is the hardest I’ve found so far. And for many days not getting any troll or possibility of winning boosters. This could be the time to quit my favorite game. Thanks, anyway.
.
Great job!! Only 1500 more levels to reach current highest milestone level # 17,000🌟🌟
Keep crushing🍫🍫
I’ m at 15577 too! I occasionally get a shower of free boosters that keep me playing. Thanks, supporters!
Welcome to the King Community @footodor 🤗
Great Job on winning the level! Congratulations 🌟✨🌟
Now, onto conquer next levels 💪
I was on level 15577. Just finally won it today
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback , Which level are you play ?