Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
how do I get my picture back that was on Candy crush I tried everything and it’s not letting me do nothing. Can you please help me to figure out how to do this thank you Hello, yes I’m good
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting, In the meantime Please Check App Update > Log Out Game > Restart Device > Open Game & Log In to Facebook or King Account
good morning my profile is still not working. Do you have any idea? What do I do?
Hello @Vickie56🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
If you have saved your game either through Facebook OR Kingdom account, you will not your level progress just by logging out!
There are some issues going on right now with the Profile image, progress, etc., You might have been affected by that glitch!! Hence, I would suggest you not to log out of the game for next few days - at least until Tuesday!
If you have any questions, please let me know 🍫🍫
sorry would l lose my game I on 13572 I don’t want to lose that score
on my candy crush what are you doing? I’m at Candy crush.
if I log out of the game, would I lose my candy crush on my over 3000 so I don’t know what I do can you please let me know