Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi,
I have suddenly lost all.my gold bars and unable to figure out what happened.
Could you please help?
Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Pummy,
I use Android phone and login through email.
Hello @king7864🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game! Can you please give these details⬇️
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga? If so, which device are you using? Are you logged into the game through Facebook OR Kingdom account? Along with losing Gold Bars, are you experiencing any other issues like change in profile picture, friends list not available, etc.,
Please reply by typing below