Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @rtanna🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Please make sure that your App is updated to the latest version. And also, make sure that your device has installed with latest software. See if that resolves the issue.
And for your lost Gold Bars, please contact King Player Support team through this link —> https://soporto.king.com/contact
If you have any questions, please type below🍫🍫
I too have been playing the game for many years. Lately each time I try to Use my gold bars to continue on my game, the app crashes and I lose 10/16 bars. This happened to me three times since yesterday. I lost lots of bars. The game keeps crashing each time I use boosters too. Please reinstate my gold bars as I put in a lot of time and effort trying to accumulate them.