Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I watch ads to get some rewards at the end of ads instead of giving me rewards application restart automatically and I lost every progress of that level sometimes life as well
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting , I will pass this feedback to the game team , in the meantime
Please reach out to our Player Support Team in order to report it!