Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How to I transfer 47 gold bars from the lap top I’m using now to my new one candy crush has gone over to it ok but not the gold bars would be grateful for your help thanks you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Everything’s transferred over except the Gold Bars
Hello @2915StRi🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
When did you install the game on your new iPad?
On your old iPad, did you save your game either with a Facebook account OR King account?
When you transferred your game to the new iPad, did all the game progress and Friends list has transferred and only it is only the Gold Bars that is missing?
please can someone tell me how to transfer gold bars to a new iPad in an easy to understand way Thank you
how to I transfer my 47 Gold Bars from this iPad to a new one I have Candy crush on my new one but not the gold bars so please how do I transfer them over thank you
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please play connecting Facebook or King account for more info here
Please play connecting Facebook or King account