Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm at level 11939, how do I get the 11000 badge?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you did not get the badge when you got the boosters you might be in one of the test groups for which King have discontinued the badges. I don't know why they have discontinued badges for some players, but it might even be that they are going to remove badges from the game altogether. Mine was removed after years of playing.
Just passed level 11000 badge me up please
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Congratulations for your progress, To get your banner updated, please replay level 11.000.Thank you