Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have tried all it tells me to do but no luck. I sign out restart my phone, log back in , and I can play one level but when that’s done it goes to the box and freezes
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting.In the mean time Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.
Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.