Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
it started yesterday afternoon. Somehow I got stuck on the map and the screen became grayish and I can’t tapped on anything. The animation in the background was still moving though. I was forced to clear the app and re-launched it but same thing happened. I had to log out and log in again for it to work but it prompted me to play candy royale first. I was able to play 1 round only to face the same problem again once I’m back on the map. I then had to repeat the log out log in step and play candy royale again (this is the same pattern every time I log out / log in to play) I restarted my phone but it didn’t help. I had to reinstall the app again only to find the problem persisted and lost all my collected boosters. I’m using iPhone 15 Pro with the latest update for both candy crush and iOS
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thanks for the feedback. Please email Player Support from the game's Settings and Help Center so they can check up what happened in your game.
You can also email them from here: