Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Everytime me and my friend click on each other’s friend request link, this pops up even though we already have the app downloaded. How can I accept friend request from this page?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi, thanks for the reply. I have checked the page you attached, however it did not mention the issue I’m having (after clicking the link invite). I’m playing the game on an iPad (9th generation)
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting , Which device are you play ? In the meantime please check this page