PSA: Say No to Xenophobia with Denize

Options
snakegore999
snakegore999 Posts: 543 Level 3

Hey there, Crushers, it's Izzy here, and I'm here to talk about something important.

As you all can see, I may look like a terrifying monster. Spikes, jaws and claws. And I'm pretty tall and can eat you toasted for breakfast. There are some of you that think I'm a freak, a monster that probably shouldn't belong in a sweet game like Candy Crush Saga. But whether you like it or not, I'm in this game, and I am welcomed and respected as a friendly, registered senior citizen of the Candy Kingdom.

Which leads me to the crux of what the important thing I want to talk about: You all Crushers need to stand with me and say no to xenophobia. We all know it's a problem in your world. Just as there may be people who think I'm a strange monster who shouldn't belong in this game, there are people out there in the world who simply don't like other people who come from different countries or ethnicities. Some have even carried very unfortunate and hurtful prejudices.

There have been countless examples in human history that have already shown us the damage racism, xenophobia and prejudices have done, and the world has only gotten started learning to start caring about that and avoid mistakes. While it's impressive to see that things are looking better, we all have room for improvement, and we cannot let our guard down, as xenophobia is still a problem today.

So, without further ado, I ask all of you Crushers to treat each other with respect, no matter where you come from. Just as how anyone in the Candy Kingdom would treat me with respect as a registered senior citizen, honoring my background, and looking past my menacing shell.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?