Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Try to load and every time it wants me to accept terms of use. Then it doesn't load in properly, no boosters and then it freezes!!! I have been trying for two days to play and now I am probably way behind in the race. FIX IT!!!!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Several times I have purchased gold and been charged for them by Amazon but they never load on the game. This is something new. In the past they have loaded after purchasing... But not anymore.