Can't use gold bars

Options
2»

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 15,070 Legend
    Options

That's a shame @Shenifa9226 as playing and winning levels usually works to make the missing Events reappear. In conjunction with you not being able to invite friends it does sound like you are playing offline/unconnected.

I take it everything other than Candy Crush is working normally on your device?

Good luck with Player Support as I have read you need a lot of patience to deal with them.

When you contact them the first response you will receive is an automated response that tells you to come to this forum for help. After you have received the automated response you have to wait 72 hours for a response from a real person. If you don't get a response after waiting then reply to that automated response stating that you still need help with your problem.

Please do not uninstall your app unless Support tell you to.

• tkate
    tkate Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Pred nekolku dena osboiv 500 zlatni pracki ama ne mi beja dade i zosto

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,349 Community Manager
    Options

Hello and welcome to our Community 🤗

Thank you for joining us! We love chatting and helping out, but we do all our conversations in English so everyone can understand and join in.

Could you please re-post your question in English? That way, one of our friendly community members can jump in to assist you 😊

Thanks for understanding and have a wonderful day 🌟

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?