Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I play candy crush on two devices, I receive lots of lives on one device and hardly any on the device I play the most, gold bars are shared on both devices but not lives or bonuses
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I wish I knew the answer to your question @Diswom as I would like to understand how lives work across multiple devices as well.
Gold is saved on King's servers so this is why your gold is always the same across all the devices you play on if you use one account to play with.
If you uninstall your game app then your boosters are deleted at the same time but your gold isn't. This is because boosters are stored on the memory of the device on which they are obtained. This is why boosters aren't shared across multiple devices because separate devices don't share memory.
I play across three devices. A phone, a tablet (both android) and a laptop (W11). Unlike you I receive most of my lives on the device I use the most (tablet) and only some on the others.
I have the maximum 200 lives on my phone and tablet but only 16 on my laptop.
It took 5 weeks for my lives on the phone to build up to 200 and that was with me not using any saved lives whilst I played
I was thinking to myself that sent lives always get received by the device on which the account was created first and then other devices after the main account has the maximum.
Overall I have no idea.
Any reason why I'm not receiving many lives on one of my devices but lots on the other
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback . The Gold Bars do sync across all platforms in all games, but the Boosters and Lives do not sync between devices.