Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I haven't been able to play the bonus rounds (where the dog flies over to a different screen) for a while now. It flies and then the levels are shown, but they're just golden and don't have numbers and I can't click on them nor play them.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Sylvie1701 are you having issues with the Adventure Path? If you are then you aren't alone as plenty of people have complained about the same problem as you.
As far as I know all you can do to try and fix this is to restart your game and device. If that doesn't work then I am afraid you will have to contact King Player Support to report your issue
Sorry to hear that @Sylvie1701 I don't have the Adventure Path in my game, so there isn't a lot I can say about the issue.
From what I have read the Adventure Path is a choice, so I think the best thing to do would be to ignore the Path and keep an eye on this forum for any updates on the issue.
Have you tried checking to see if your game app can be updated?
@Alienscar - that's exactly what's been happening for a while now. And nothing helps :(
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Which events and device are you play ?