Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Cannot uninstall, as it appears as though not on device, but search only brings "ooen" button, which doesn't work
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Still cannot login.
II cm not login to candy crush on my fire tablet. I did a reset on my tablet so everything is cleared. I don't understand the problem. I have installed and reinstalled the game.
Hi kericlem,
Sorry to hear you're having trouble with Candy Crush on your Fire device. Here are a few steps you can try to resolve the issue:
If none of these steps work, please let us know, provide us much details about your device and share any screenshot with the errors that you are seeing so we can have a closer look.
Thanks for your patience, and I hope this helps get you back to enjoying the game!