Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I always make a point of sending lives several times a day. Why is that people don't return the favor? I keep adding friends and no difference. For example out of 44 requests, I may get 3 or 4 lives.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @ghc1620🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I too have noticed it in my game! I send requests to minimum 20 friends at a time, and receive from only 3 friends!
I will report to our Community In-charge and see if they know anything!
I read your page regarding lives. Not sure what really changed there, but if I can get 66 requests for lives, why can't I receive more as well. I'm not playing this game any longer as I believe it is a way for players to have to spend more money. I don't even reach the max lives like I used to. Also, I'm over level 6000 now. Just not waiting for lives when all I get are requests to send lives.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback Please check this page about Lives Here and Here