Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've been stuck on this level 1959 for a couple weeks now. Every day, I try different strategies. Any suggestions of how to pass it? Others are beyond this level, so I know it's not a glitch. I'm about to delete the game. I'm sick of it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback, Is your level 1959 like this , Or could you please take a screenshot