What is going on with level 8329?

Tlwilson169
Tlwilson169 Posts: 3 Newbie

this level isn’t even marked as hard but I don’t understand how you can beat it. It won’t drop the keys to release the dragons until you only have a move or two left. Even when I w gotten excellent boards and been able to combine candies to blow up the remainder of the board the keys won’t drop. I w tried playing the bottom section where they drop to move those candies and I can get keys to drop but not enough to release the dragons. What am I missing??

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 154,524 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. Level 8329 is an orders level, you have to collect sugar coats, licorice and dragon to complete the level. First use stripes to begin to clear the sugar coats in the top part of the board and at the same time the frog will be growing. Any combo including a stripe will help, especially if you can switch a stripe with a colourbomb. Use the frog to clear the waffles below the cherries and keep growing it using colourbombs so you can move it along clearing the waffles and licorice curls. The keys will drop into the bottom part of the board and you should collect them as soon as they appear, if you leave a key on the board no more will drop and you will run out of moves before you get all the keys. Don't bother with making moves in the top part of the board, keep making stripes and combos in the bottom half to fire into the top. The frog will be really helpful for clearing the way for the dragons

Please check this video here

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?