Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
por favor revisar mi compra y que puedo hacer
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
tablet fire HD 10
Hello @Alancito🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you did not receive the boosters you have purchased!
Which device did you use to purchase your boosters?
I bought broosters but this moment I don’t have
yes I bougth broosters but this moment I havent had my broosters and now I have problem with app
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for joining us! We love chatting and helping out, but we do all our conversations in English so everyone can understand and join in.
Could you please re-post your question in English? That way, one of our friendly community members can jump in to assist you
Thanks for understanding and have a wonderful day
Y me dice que no tengo conexión