Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've helped friends pass a hard level. How do I ask a friend to help me
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Like all features, there is nothing players can do to get them. King put us into test groups and some get it, some don't. This feature is not at all helpful, so you are not missing anything by not getting it!
how do you get this feature?
Hello @lorrel🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
To ask our friends for help, I think we too must be included in that testing feature! I have just received the feature. Hence, I am not much aware about it.
Let me give a shout out to one of our Community Friend @christinewupp, as she has received this feature in her game last week or so!
If you have any questions in the meantime, please reply by typing below🍫🍫