Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Não caiu ainda as barra de ouro que comprei
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello again @marcelo86🙋♀️
I need to know whether you are using Apple phone OR Android phone like Samsung, LG, etc.,
Não recebi ainda minha compra
Smartphone
Hello @marcelo86🤗 Good Evening!
First of all, thank you for replying back and posting your question in English.
I am sorry to hear that you did not receive your purchased Gold Bars! Which device are you using to play the game and to purchase the items?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫
I bought gold twice today and I haven't received anything so far
Hello @marcelo86🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
This Community uses English language only for everybody to communicate with each other and understand better. Hence, can you please post your question again in English, so that we can assist you with the issue?
You can simply type your question below in English, and we will come back for you.
Thank you for understanding & hope to see you soon🍫🍫