Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
please take sewing room as off. It keeps freezing up my game and I lose my bonuses. I have complained about this before. It happened 3 times in last 15 minutes
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Oakley23🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue with an advertisement!! You will have to contact the King Player Support team and report about the Ad!
You can send your complaint directly from your game by following these steps⬇️
⬇️
If you need further assistance or have any questions, please reply back by typing below🍫🍫