Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I get a connectivity alert and not my reward. How do I get my reward?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jules @JulesCrushit 🤗 A Warm Welcome back to the King Community!
First of all, Congratulations for the lucky jackpot! Great job 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Missing rewards cannot be handled in the Community! Hence, you will have to contact King Player Support team as they will have resources to check your account.
Which device are you using to play the game? If you are playing the game on a mobile device, you can send your complaint directly from your game ⬇️
Please let me know if you have any questions 🍫🍫
This also happened when I was suppose to get my 50 gold bars from playing Top That but I didn't take pictures so didn't report it.