Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can’t find where I add people I know
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
At the top left of any Facebook page, click the Account link and then click Edit Friends. On the left side of the screen that appears, click the name of the list you want to add friends to. Type someone's name into the “Type a friend's name to add” field (Facebook pops up a helpful list after you begin typing).