Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
WHen I logged in to my account I was playing 560 something level but the pointer is stuck on level 81 since. Everything I play it goes back to level 81 when I click on next level.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Vallariiii please try playing and winning level 81 again. After that play and win level 82 and any level on your map that only shows as a pink circle.