Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can't purchase from my account neither I'm able to complete level 15529 please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @amikakkar🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game! Did you make sure that your game App as well as the software on your phone are updated to the latest version?
When you try to purchase, do you see an error message OR a constantly spinning wheel?
Android phone
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Which device are you play?