Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why I can’t get my prizes? Also yesterday I made a purchase with my gold bars that I didn’t want to buy it what can I do it?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @knelly1769🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Can you please clarify which prizes you are not receiving?
With regards the accidental purchase, you can send a complaint to King Player Support team and request for reimbursement. If you can tell me which device you are using, I will try to provide you the steps to follow.
To reply back, please type below🍫🍫
I have a IPhone
It was a contest for to get more beats and the last 2 hrs I made a lot for win and I did it, for this contest I bought 105 or 110 gold bars; I was playing but it was late 2 am and accidental I bought 6 hrs of lives (69 gold bars) and I didn’t want it because I wanted to sleep because I just won the contest. Then on the morning when I start to playing the game tell me you won but I didn’t receive my prizes. Please help me I need my gold bars also my prizes. Thanks