Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’m at the end since yesterday and can’t play …no more games. Please add so can get to number 1 by tonight.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
16820 and no it didnt
no I don’t have the star games to his tie. I did before but not now. I have the IPad OS Air 3
Thank you I can stop checking every hour for the updates…hanks for the Wednesday information
New levels will be added on Wednesday. In the meantime, to compete in events you should have the Star Tournament at the end of the map?
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Which level are you play now ?