Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
just got a new phone and transferred all my data over. I haven’t lost my my level on candy crush but I’ve lost all of my friends and lives. Can I retrieve them back? Tia
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @em43🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Did you save your game through King account? I am wondering how your progress is intact but not the friends list🤔
Which device are you using to play the game?
it’s not connected to an active facebook account
it’s not connected to facebook as i don’t have an active account
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this page here