Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi;
I bought m3 MacBook Air. I can’t download sugar crush. It’s say “this app is not supported” please help me
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Bena @bena0340🤗 Thank you for replying back!
Except for Community In-charge team, all others that help out here are players just like you. So, we can only assist and/or give suggestions based on our experiences.
With regards to the issue you are experiencing — it is the Sonoma that is causing the issue to download the App. King team is aware about this issue and they were investigating it. I will check with our Community In-charge and see if they have any update on the issue.
Please bear with us till tomorrow🙏
thanks for helping. My macBook version is 14.5 Sonoma. I can’t see version of candy crush saga. I will going to holiday and I want to play candy crush in the holiday. Please help ( I need your help )
Hello @bena0340🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
You are right! It is not possible to play the browser version if we are offline!!
What is the software version you have on your MacBook? And, which version of the Candy Crush Saga App is showing in the App Store?
I will report to our Community In-charge and see if they can find any information!
I want play offline. How can I play offline with browser ? In the other hand I don’t want to play with browser. Please help me. ( I want application)
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
To play Candy Crush on a Mac, you can use a web browser. Simply visit the game’s official website or find it on social media platforms like Facebook where it’s available to play. This means you can swap, match, and blast through levels directly from your browser, no special downloads required.