Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had one lollipop hammer left that I purchased, one that I won and I just received another one a few minutes ago in my jackpot prize on the wheel...yet I still only have one hammer. By my count I should have three. Thanks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @ImSoCole, sorry but no one here can check your inventory for you. This forum is just a fan site so everyone here has the same status as you. That is, everyone here is just a player of Candy Crush.
If you think you have not received a reward that you have won then all you can do is contact King Player Support.
To contact support use the Help (big pink question mark) of your game.