Loving the 30 gold chocolate box!

Options

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,940 Legend
    Options

I don't even have to wait five minutes. Mine starts straight away! In fact you may well be right about your maths though @quekkc because the 20 gold version is likely to be easier and quicker to complete. We'd have to exchange screenshots to verify that. My final 30 gold version which keeps repeating is really useful. I have now found that often using boosters can be the the better option to fill it because timed boosters count and the game offers more and more events to give us timed boosters. So if I get 15 minutes timed hand switch from the friends challenge, a 30 minute lollipop from the end of episode star or a 15 minute UFO from the daily win the choc box booster orders can be fulfilled much more quickly than collecting 3100 green candies or hundreds of striped candies. There is a potential here to make a lot of gold with this ever repeating box.

• quekkc
    quekkc Posts: 139 Level 3
    Options

I wasn't so lucky to make use of the timed boosters. So far, I only managed to use the 5-minutes UFO once to complete the 3-UFO order.
    I am happily giving up my UFOs and Party Poppers on my secondary device in exchange for golds instead of leaving them to waste eventually.
    Whenever there is a chance to use 1 or 3 UFOs, I will just grab it instead of playing an episode of new levels.

• christinewupp
    edited June 17
    Options

Good strategy. I managed to use my timed lollipops this morning for the choc box.

I got those seven lollies in no time. Much quicker than the other options which were crushing over 3000 green candies.

• quekkc
    Options

Usually my first 3 tasks are either coloured candy, striped candy or wrapped candy. Most of the time I would just take the first offer.

For my second round today, I tried to change task hopping for lollipop but ended up with 3 super hard level and 3 nightmarishly hard level.🤣 Well, I just scrolled down to level 26 and 43. So far I have not used any lollies yet.

The third task is about 2000 green candies and the last task is 3 UFOs again

• teenybee
    teenybee Posts: 152 Level 3
    edited June 19
    Options

I love it too but repeat tasks brought my nice little run to a crashing halt 3 days ago when the options for the final task were:

1. win 23 new levels

2. win 18 levels in one try

3. win 23 new levels

4. win 18 levels in one try.

I had no new levels left, and the challenge will have timed out by the time new levels are released.

It’s pretty unfair to have repeat tasks with no ‘use boosters’ or candy collection optionøø, particularly since the Star Tournament levels don’t count. I wonder if this is random, or built into the game once you’ve won a certain amount of gold boxes in a row.

• quekkc
    Options

I believe this is random. I came across this twice so far but yours looks like a 30-gold-bars version. My version normally can be completed in one episode. Anyway, I usually try to avoid playing new levels. If given no choice I will play an episode if Candy Royale so happen is also available. Otherwise, I may just take a break for a few days to let it lapse.

• TPS23
    TPS23 Posts: 184 Level 2
    Options

My new account (currently at 400 level) has 30 gold bars chocolate box, finishing in 4 days and the new box will start right away.
    Meanwhile my other account at 13000 levels has 20 gold bars and has to finish in 2 days instead of 3 days as before. The new box seems to restart right away too.
    I haven’t got the 40 gold bars box (weekend events) for a couple of weeks.

• christinewupp
    edited June 25
    Options

I have the 30 box in both my accounts and hey is it good! It does restart straight away and I can usually fulfil the first three challenges by passing old levels, then either play new levels or use the required boosters for the last challenge. I managed to fill it three times in one day recently, so use it now while it's here for it won't last. King will assuredly get rid of it before long because it is just too good. My aim at the moment is to go through the levels slowly and make as much gold as I can to save up far All Stars 2025, it's so perfect for that.

• TPS23
    TPS23 Posts: 184 Level 2
    Options

Yeah, that’s my strategy as well unless I’m playing for some good events. I only play new levels for the last order or sometimes use 1 or 2 UFOs for the last one. On some lucky mornings, that can be fulfilled with the daily treat machined with timed UFOs.

Have fun!

• christinewupp
    Options

Woah @TPS23 I don't think I've ever had UFOs from my daily treat machine! But if you time the last of your six daily wins right, of course that will do it as well. Have fun too and keep enjoying the game!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?