Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How to recharge on the website? Where is the site?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Where have you heard this? I think you can no longer play the game via the website, so maybe that information was old? I think you have to buy all your boosters via the app.
Android and iOS, and I heard that it's cheaper to recharge on the website. I don't wanna top up in the game.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Could you please tell more detail ? which device are you play