Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
says connection error,try later
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @loriensinsight🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I haven't seen any other complaints in the Community! Hence, I am assuming that there might be a temporary glitch either in the system or the King servers!
I would suggest you to close the App — shut down your device & restart it after 10 minutes — check the internet connection — reopen the App and try to log back in.
Please let me know how it goes! You can reply back by typing below🍫🍫